The Rockhill Trolley Museum collection includes two snowsweepers, both of which are quite rare. Snowsweeper #107 is from Scranton, PA, and is a single-truck, four-wheeled car with rotating brooms at both ends. It is a "steeple cab" design with operator controls only in the middle. It is a one of a kind car built by the Master Mechanic of the Chicago and Joliet Electric Railway in 1910. It came to Scranton after the C&JER stopped operations in 1933. Car #107 spent most of its operating career in Scranton, PA, until that system stopped operating trolleys on December 18, 1954.