Our second trolley car from Johnstown ran in that city from the time it was built until the system in Johnstown was abandoned. Car #355 is a comfortable car built by the St. Louis Car Co. in 1925. The St. Louis Car Co. was known as the “Quality Shops,” where trolleys, rapid transit cars, and even airplanes were built for nearly 90 years, with production finally ceasing in 1973. Car #355 now has controls at both ends of the car, although it was built with controls at one end only. It is typical of the many lightweight cars built in this time period.